Wednesday 15 August 2018

Crushed crush

Sarurday saw us up all night cuddling and talking. Taking about everything and nothing. Talking about pasts and futures. Talking about "I've never told anyone this before" things.

The following day and a half saw a non-stop conversation on various social media platforms. Silly stickers, heart eye emojis, lots of flirting.

Monday saw us at my place, staying up way too late continuing where we left off Saturday. Hopes and dreams. Pasts, presents and futures. Back scratches and cuddles. A tiny kiss or two. Mutual crushes confirmed.

Tuesday morning. You looked adorable all newly woken up. I was too grumpy about having to get out of bed to properly appreciate the cuddles you offered.

Tuesday saw a questioned asked and answered. Now I have to let go of these butterflies. I have to let go of the tiny sliver if hope I allowed myself to feel. I have to let go of the thought of future nights staying up till the sun rises just being close to each other.

I have to let go.

It hurts.

I knew it would.

I just didn't expect it to affect me this much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment