Thursday 13 August 2015

Why does this movie affect me so?

I'm watching a movie about a slightly disturbed teenager sleeping with guys too old for me. And I've got close to ten years on the chick. And of course she was molested as a kid and is all kinds of fucked up now practically throwing herself as those older guys.

I just feel sorry for the kid.

There is nothing wrong with being promiscuous if that's what makes you feel good. But sex should be for the right reasons, and for that to be possible you have to figure out what your reasons actually are. To feel something is a valid reason.

I think one of the reasons why I wanna shake her and then hug her is cos I see part of myself, my younger self, in her. I was all kinds of messed up when I was 18. If it wasn't for the fact that I had a boyfriend I'd probably have ended up in a lot of situations I'd regret.

I still did.

Some of them were even my fault.

Some weren't.



I was sexually assaulted more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment