Saturday 13 February 2016

Old Diaries Found

Found a bunch of my old diaries today. Skimmed through one of them a bit, and parts of it was painful to read. The guy I mentioned in my last post, I really saw him as a friend. Before he completely broke my trust.

Mortality of 2003 was a lot different than I am today. And also a lot like Mortality of 2016.

Now, just as back then, I'm fiercely loyal to my friends. I sometimes give so much I don't have enough left to take care of myself. I also get a lot from my friends. And I love my friends.

Then, just as now, I had some pretty serious trust issues. But I also knew that without any risk friendships can't exist. You can't have a meaningful relationship with another person without risking heartbreak. Back then I just took different risks.


Taking it one day at the time, I'm working on becoming the best version of me that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment